- Get transcripts in real-time or faster, not hours or days.
- Uses industry-leading automatic speech recognition technology for accurate transcripts.
- Flexible per-minute pricing with discounts for larger purchases.
- Supports English language speakers with American, Australian or British accents and detection of different speakers.
- Automatic timestamps.
- Unique tools for quickly making corrections to transcripts.
- Export transcripts as .srt captions.
- Print or export transcripts to PDF, plain text and Final Cut Pro X (Adobe Premiere Pro and Avid Media Composer in development).
- Mac app with other platforms to follow.
When can I use it?
SpeedScriber is currently in beta testing with a public launch planned for January 2017. Register here to secure your place on the early access list.
Sounds great. Sign me up!
We respect your privacy and will never sell, rent or lease your personal information (including email address) to third parties.